Monday 24 January 2011

Hello PR people!!!



HELLO!!!! My names is Andreea and i am a master student in Public Relation at the University of Westminster in London. This blog is starting out as an assignment for  my post grad module called PR Issues and it is meant to bring forward and analyse different contemporary issues in public relations.






And because nowadays digital media is a must among PR Practitioners, having a blog is the best way to express all my thoughts and impressions about the contemporary issues in PR!


I do hope that my blog will not be boring. I hope that through this blog you will find a constructive, tactical and analytical approach to public relations issues today,


 Welcome  to my blog and wish you have a pleasant stay. Please feel free to ask questions or comment .


   best,


DEY

No comments:

Post a Comment